Some tips for parking and alighting safely when you come with friends and family
We are situated in the middle of a small neighbourhood called St Lucia. Street parking is available all around our building.
Please be mindful of the following when parking around church on Sundays, so that by our action, we can serve and love our neighbours, both in and out of church:
- By not stopping along the no parking zone on the white striped lines along the front of the church premise.
- By using the 2 carpark spaces in front of church as drop off zones on Sunday mornings.
- By not parking along the yellow lines.
- By not parking so as to obstruct driveways.
- By leaving Ryans Road street parking for the elderly and the Armadale Street parking for parents with Sunday School children.